Headquartered in Chicago, IL, OMNIS is a national distributor of superior sustainable PETRARCH
and STENI® Engineered Stone
Panels, and the SIKATACK® RAINSCREEN STRUCTURAL
ADHESIVE CONCEALED RAINSCREEN ATTACHMENT SYSTEM. Working with a network of top US building envelope representatives,
OMNIS provides premium value-added services to installers, architects, contractors, and building owners. OMNIS represents rainscreen
panel manufacturers that use Earth-friendly production techniques and upcycled materials in their products. Omnis
engineered stone panels are environmentally sustainable, and last a lifetime withstanding harsh environments and vandalism,
creating brilliant structures that reduce the life cycle costs and upkeep.
Petrarch Engineered Stone Rainscreen Panels
are composed primarily of quarry marble that would otherwise be waste. Working with architects, Petrarch has designed over
1,500 colors with multiple textures and finishes. Like natural stone, Petrarch Panels will endure extreme environmental conditions,
vandalism, and exposure for years to come.
- Extensive and diverse color palette with multiple textures and finishes.
- Extremely durable and resistant to climate extremes and pollution. Great for high-impact and traffic areas.
- Highly consolidated with through color, and will not delaminate or decay under any conditions.Easy to install & durable. No need to seal edges and can be field cut. Exposed fastener or back fastener options.
- 0.15% moisture absorption after 24 hours submersion. NFPA 285, Class A Fire Rating, ICC pending, LEED Certified.
- Proven performance - 20 year warranty with a life expectancy in excess of 50 years.
STENI® Colour, Nature Aggregate, and
Vision Rainscreen Panels open a world of possibilities in the creative process, combining color, texture, gloss, and patterns to give
a building design a truly unique identity. STENI® panels offer flexibility, unparalleled longevity, and an unmatched 60-year warranty.
- Three styles: Nature, Vision, and Color, with a wide range of formats, 47.75" wide and custom lengths up to 11' 5" long.
- Curved and corner elements offer a wide variety of design options and produce continuous transitions.
- Easy to install. Mounted on a ventilated façade system, glued or fastened, panels can be installed any time of year, regardless of weather.
- Impact-resistant and 100% waterproof. Panels can withstand extreme temperatures.
- A wide range of support services for logistics and installation, including custom sizes and predrilled panels.
- Industry-leading 60-year Warranty.
SPECIALITIES: OMNIS PROVIDES ENVIROMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE ENGINEERED STONE RAINSCREEN
CLADDING PANELS AND CONCEALED ATTACHMENT SYSTEM.